Sun Insurance Logo Sun Insurance Logo

House Contents Insurance

What is the total value of the
contents you wish to get insured?
Our standard coverage includes the perils of Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Thunderbolt, Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Water damage (Burst Pipes), Earthquake, subterranean fire, volcanic eruption, tidal wave and tsunami. However if you require cover for the peril of cyclone, we require you to provide us with an engineer's certificate from our panel of certified engineers.
(refer to our FORMS & DOWNLOAD tab on our homepage to get a listing of approved engineer's). Based on the above information, please advise if you require cyclone cover.
What is location of your residence?
(please provide full address details if possible)
Provide a breakdown of each item above $500  
Have you suffered any losses in the past
3 years ( insured or uninsured losses, If yes provide details)
What is the construction of the building?
 (whether of concrete, brick, wood, iron or other material)
Standard coverage is provided for 12 months from inception of cover, please advise if your require coverage for less than
12 months with exact dates of coverage?
Do you require Workers Compensation Coverage for an domestic workers? If so, state combined wages of such.   Yes
If Yes please provide details below:
Do you require cover for portable items normally carried by you?
If so, please provide list with values:
If Yes please provide details below:
Do you require indemnity value cover or replacement value cover?
(please refer to our DOWNLOAD & FORMS tab on our homepage to download a detailed an explanation on the above two terms)