• House Owners Insurance

    Our standard coverage includes the perils of Fire, Lightning, Explosion, Thunderbolt, Riots, Strikes, Civil Commotion, Malicious Damage, Water damage (Burst Pipes), Earthquake, subterranean fire, volcanic eruption, tidal wave, tsunami, Cyclone. However, if you require cover for the peril of cyclone we require you to provide us with an engineer's certificate from our panel of certified engineers. (Refer General Information Forms). Based on the above information, please advise if you require cyclone cover.:

    Do you require Limited Cyclone Cover for your Roof Structure? You do not need to have a valid Engineers Certificate however we will require a copy of your expired Engineers Certificate or if you did not have an Engineers Certificate, a copy of the Completion certificate from the local authorities will suffice. (Refer General Information Forms):

    (please provide full address details if possible)
    Have you suffered any losses in the past 3 years?:

    (If yes please provide details)
    (whether of concrete, brick, wood, iron or other material)
    Do you require temporary accommodation cover of $5000 ? :

    (provided if your house becomes unoccupiable at the time of loss)
    Do you require indemnity value cover or replacement value cover? :

    (please refer to Property Insurance Advice Form)
    Enter security code:
     Security code

Company Informations

Sun Insurance Company Limited

Grnd & Level 1 Sun Insurance,
Kaunikula House,
Laucala Bay Road, Suva

Contact Details

E-mail address:

Contact Us!

331 3822

Available 8:00am - 5:00pm


Postal: Sun Insurance,

Private Mail Bag Suva,

Fiji Islands